Welcome to our website! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using our website.
By accessing this website, we assume you fully accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use our website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- License Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and all material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your personal use, subject to the restrictions below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
a. Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
b. Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
c. Show any material from the website in public
d. Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose
- Acceptable Use You must not use our website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, or other malicious software.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Disclaimer We provide our website on an “as is” basis, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, concerning our website or the information, content, materials or products included on our website.
- Limitations of liability In no event will we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our website or any information or material on our website.
- Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, any breach by you of these terms and conditions or any other activity by you in connection with your use of the website.
- Variation We may revise these terms and conditions occasionally by updating this posting. Please check this page regularly to ensure you know the current version.
- Assignment We may transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- Governing Law, These Terms shall be governed and construed by the laws of Ontario, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Changes We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at the contact us page